Madeira, Rare Wine Co. Historic Series Baltimore Rainwater (750ml), ESP

unnamed-15.jpg
unnamed-15.jpg

Madeira, Rare Wine Co. Historic Series Baltimore Rainwater (750ml), ESP

56.00

80% Verdelho from two lots - one 8 years old, and the other 13 years old. Finished with 20% Tinta Negra Mole. Designed to emulate 18th century "Rainwater" blends.

salt/almond/citrus

Add To Cart